Broadacres COVID-19 policy and update
Broadacres contines to protect our Residents and staff from coronavirus, and has remained COVID free throughout the pandemic. Residents and staff have had their first vaccination. We closely follow all national guidelines and have introduced further measures to ensure maximum safety for our Residents.
We are welcoming new admissions into our Home under very strict guidelines and protocols to ensure the safety of all involved. Through the summer months Residents enjoyed regular visits from family and friends in our extensive gardens. We also provided a specialised visiting pod so that visits can continue in comfort, warmth and safety. It is wonderful to see how the Residents’ spirits have been lifted by being able to see loved ones face to face.
Our Safety Protocol:
- A comprehensive regular supply of all PPE, handwashing and sanitising stations throughout the Home.
- Stringent cleaning protocols and a dedicated infection control lead.
- All new Residents cared for in isolation for the first 14 days.
- Regular staff and Resident testing programme.
- Residents are encouraged to mix in small social bubbles. Activities and restricted outings are enjoyed within these bubbles, facilitated by the activities team.
- A range of new technologies are available to enable Residents to keep in touch with family and friends.
- Virtual GP and specialist visits.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are here to help in any way we can.
Phone: 01692 630939 or email: email@example.com
Kim Lavery – General Manager
Susan Spinks – Care Manager